Barncharts Music (The Music Of Tom Payne)
Tom Payne is the Pastor of Worship and Arts at Sun River Church in Rancho Cordova, CA and is the owner/arranger/director of marketing of Barncharts Music. He has a wide range of church music experience, writing for and directing Adult & Youth Orchestras, various worship bands and instrumental ensembles. His orchestrations have been published by Genevox Music, Allegis Music, PraiseCharts.com and Word. Tom is also a two time winner in the Forest E. Turner Arranger’s Competition sponsored by the Metro Instrumental Director’s Association with his arrangements of “Higher Ground” and “Lead Me To Calvary.”
Tom plays the many instruments, including sax, trombone, bass, piano and guitar and has a heart for leading people in worship. He is available for custom arranging, music transcription, orchestration and the occasional orchestra workshop.
TO GET YOUR MUSIC AT A GREAT DISCOUNT, PLEASE FILL OUT THE GET-A-QUOTE FORM.
If you don’t know exactly what music you want you are encouraged to visit their web site. You will be able to browse through many selections, to see publisher’s list prices and in most cases listen to audio samples. But, don’t forget to return here to purchase your selections at our discounted prices. Use our Quote Request form to send me the Publisher, Publisher’s Catalog #, Title, Product description (anthem, accomp CD, orchestration, etc.) and Quantity and I will get back to you with a quote (discounted prices, excluding shipping costs).
I Am Able To Offer Choir And Orchestra Music (And Practically Anything Else Barncharts Music Sells) At Substantial Discounts On This Site.
Here’s some of what you will find at Barncharts Music:
Dixieland Praise Jam / Instrumentation – Trumpet, Clarinet/Soprano Sax (Can Be Played By Alto Sax), Tenor Sax, Trombone, Tuba/Bass, Drums, Banjo Or Piano.
8 TITLES – Grade 4 / Medium – $24.95 each:
- I’ll Fly Away – Starting in a slow ballad feel with pretty harmonies, it jumps into an up, two beat dixie feel.
- Springs of Living Water – Fun chart written in a mashup of dixieland meets polka.
- A New Name In Glory – This chart starts with a slow “dixie-dirge” before kicking in an up style that really celebrates the joy of a new believer.
- Blessed Be The Name – Flying from the get go, this one is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Do Lord (Way Beyond The Blue) – In an up, brass band style, this familair Sunday School song just sings.
- Down By The Riverside – This old spiritual begins with a sweet light swing feel, then roars into the rest of the chart that includes a vocal section to let your band sing it out!
- Leaning (On The Everlasting Arms) – A swingin’ arrangement from beging to end, this one begins with a medium tempo, walking bass feel before it rips into a fun double time swing.
- When The Saints Go Marching In – Classic dixie, starting with a mid tempo shuffle before jumping into the rest of this hot chart.
Dixieland Praise Jam Collection – $114.95
All 8 charts in this series on 1 CD-Rom in both Adobe Acrobat (3.0 or later) and Finale 3.7 format
Praise Jam Volume 1 / Instrumentation – Trumpet 1/2/3, Alto Sax 1/2, Tenor Sax, Bari Sax,Trombone 1/2/3, Piano, Rhythm, Conductor’s Score Minimum Instrumentation Needed – Trumpet 1, Alto Sax 1, Trombone 1, Rhythm Section.
10 TITLES – Grade 4 / Medium unless marked – $29.95 each:
- Blessed Be the Name – Blessed Be the Name of the Lord in a light pop style segues into the old favorite, Blessed Be the Name, in a funky groove
- Come, Christians, Join To Sing – Good time shuffle.
- I’m Forever Grateful – Starts with Thank You, Lord (nice tpt solo) then moves into I’m Forever Grateful in a power ballad feel.
- Leaning On The Everlasting Arms – Lots-o-styles with something for everyone: swing, gospel 2-beat, soft-shoe.
- Love Divine, All Loves Excelling – Jazz/Rock a la Yellowjackets. Features Alto Sax solo.
- Open Our Eyes, Lord – Open My Eyes in a pop style and Open Our Eyes, Lord done bossa nova.
- Our Great Savior – (Grade 3 – Medium Easy) – Hyfrydol meets Billy Vera and the Beaters in a slow gospel shuffle. Features Alto Sax solo.
- Sing Hallelujah – In a cool, laid back kind of funk with an optional synth solo.
- Shine, Jesus, Shine – (Grade 3 – Medium Easy) – Driving, up and lots of fun!
- The Trumpet of Jesus – This classic Imperials tune arranged in a trumpets-blow-your-face-off feel. The walls of Jericho wouldn’t stand a chance!
Praise Jam, Volume 1 Collection – $199.95
All 10 charts in this series on 1 CD-Rom in both Adobe Acrobat (3.0 or later) and Finale 3.7 format